Solved

Latest Statement Aug 2019

Hi Planeteers,

Just had my latest statement and my annual gas is predicted to be 1,117,361Kw I can't wait to see the new DD amount.

I know it's from somebody (I blame Wattbot) putting an extra digit on my final reading for my old gas meter on the reading history page but it made me laugh.

I think Wattbot also stopped my smart gas meter sending it's reading this month.

Technology or Brexit?

X Driver
icon

Best answer by woz 14 August 2019, 15:59

The problem is, I now realise, that you were in cubic feet (x100) now you're in cubic metres.
​Hopefully your account will be updated to reflect that or you're going to get some interesting bills
X Driver;35381:
Do you think Wattbot is a 2 finger typist? Was that what his operation was for to double his typing speed?

Thinking about it, it should have been picked up because the old gas meters are only 4 digit and somehow I got a 5 digit reading unless which meant I had use 45,000 100 cubic feet of gas in 28 days.

X (do you like the new short name?)
View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
And i thought i was a high user....
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I hope that's 2 extra digits not 1...
X Driver;35353:
Hi Planeteers,

Just had my latest statement and my annual gas is predicted to be 1,117,361Kw I can't wait to see the new DD amount.

I know it's from somebody (I blame Wattbot) putting an extra digit on my final reading for my old gas meter on the reading history page but it made me laugh.

I think Wattbot also stopped my smart gas meter sending it's reading this month.

Technology or Brexit?

X Driver
woz;35371:
I hope that's 2 extra digits not 1...

Do you think Wattbot is a 2 finger typist? Was that what his operation was for to double his typing speed?

Thinking about it, it should have been picked up because the old gas meters are only 4 digit and somehow I got a 5 digit reading unless which meant I had use 45,000 100 cubic feet of gas in 28 days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
The problem is, I now realise, that you were in cubic feet (x100) now you're in cubic metres.
​Hopefully your account will be updated to reflect that or you're going to get some interesting bills
X Driver;35381:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
X Driver;35381:

I thought you were just being friendly 😘🤣
Bev;35384:
I thought you were just being friendly 😘🤣

Always friendly 😂

- - - Updated - - -

woz;35383:

See what happens when you covert from imperial to metric? I blame Betrix. 😁
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I keep getting emails promising me increased volume, do they count?
X Driver;35390:
Always friendly ������

- - - Updated - - -

See what happens when you covert from imperial to metric? I blame Betrix. ������
woz;35405:
I keep getting emails promising me increased volume, do they count?

What to turn your volume up to 11?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Metaphorically speaking, yes....
better move on before Bev sees this...
X Driver;35423:
What to turn your volume up to 11?
I was going to say kind things about how Wattbot had corrected my Gas history but he has now altered it back, must have read my posts.

X Driver (I was XP Driver but somebody took the P hence only 😵
Just a quick update.

Appears there may have been a bug in the system and I have been issued an amended account.

I have of course kept the PDF that shows "£33,751 per year for your carbon offset gas" and "Estimated Annual Usage . . . . 1,117,361kWh"

All good fun!

X Driver