Solved

Increasing Direct Debits

• 9 July 2019
  • 3 replies

Why do you guys want to increase my DD when I am in credit by more than my monthly payment; its a poor show, I replied to a mail about the increase and not even recieved a reply.

Unhappy customer Chris Platt (cp3265)
icon

Best answer by woz 10 July 2019, 00:45

hi cp3265 , chris
it sounds like an error to me but simply resolved, go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and say there is no reason to increase the DD, and also ask why. Maybe the algorithm simply threw a wobbly...
Did the email specifically state you could reply to it?
cp3265;33021:
Why do you guys want to increase my DD when I am in credit by more than my monthly payment; its a poor show, I replied to a mail about the increase and not even recieved a reply.

View original

3 replies

Hi Chris,

I find it very strange that PP is going to increase your DD if as you say you are more than 1 full DD payment in credit. I'm not trying to be funny, but are you sure that you are reading your statement and App Balance correctly?
If you're convinced that you are actually in credit by the amount that you think that you are. Then I suggest that you contact PP directly through the App via WattBot and then "Message the team" and then ask your question about your DD increase.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi cp3265 , chris
it sounds like an error to me but simply resolved, go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and say there is no reason to increase the DD, and also ask why. Maybe the algorithm simply threw a wobbly...
Did the email specifically state you could reply to it?
cp3265;33021:

Guys, thanks for the guidance, I have added more Solar panels with a new inverter and a great app so I can see daily usage and generation so 100% confident of my readings.I did look again at the email and it’s from a ‘no reply’ box, I think PP need to state this box is not monitored. Also have contacted PP via the app let’s see the response, regards Chris