Solved

Increase DD amount

• 7 February 2019
  • 4 replies

How on earth do I get them to increase my DD amount been trying since last year this company is a nightmare to get hold of !!!!!!!!!!!
icon

Best answer by Mavis1 7 February 2019, 12:21

Hi super mario.
Go to help and tap on wattbot. Type " message the team " then request an increase to the level you are happy with. Takes a day or two to get a final answer but one will appear.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi super mario.
Go to help and tap on wattbot. Type " message the team " then request an increase to the level you are happy with. Takes a day or two to get a final answer but one will appear.
Thanks very much for your help
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Super Mario;23065:
Thanks very much for your help

Hi there

Curious why you would want to increase your direct debit? (Obviously you don't have to tell me!).PP set it based on your annual usage, and then they monitor it when you send in your monthly meter readings - and they will suggest an increase in your direct debit if they think it's needed. So I wouldn't be keen to pay them more than they're asking!

Hope that helps
Stephen
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I increased one of my accts by a tenner a month. Myself i would rether br a little in credit than debt. My second acct had a huge credit so reduced payment to run it down to a more sensible level. All sorted with a couple of messages asked on monday all done by wednesday.