Solved

incorrect records

• 26 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi, you have transposed my initial 1 & 2 electricity meter readings and subsequent ones. Please view the photos that I supplied at the beginning and correct them

Thanks

icon

Best answer by woz 26 August 2020, 19:01

Hi Bill

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet, but to your fellow customers. But they're usually a helpful bunch!! They simply don't have access to your account details.

Others will chip in if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure this problem actually makes any difference. As there's only one rate for all your electricity usage, the two readings are simply added together.

Sorry if I've misunderstood, post back for more help.

Stephen

I think it does matter.(not for the statement amount but for ongoing database records and changes to a new provider)

@Bill Young 

use help and support in app or online to send a message, persist through bot replies until it says your message has been sent to the team. (replies not instant usually 2 working days or fewer)

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Bill

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet, but to your fellow customers. But they're usually a helpful bunch!! They simply don't have access to your account details.

Others will chip in if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure this problem actually makes any difference. As there's only one rate for all your electricity usage, the two readings are simply added together.

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Bill

Stephen

I think it does matter.(not for the statement amount but for ongoing database records and changes to a new provider)

@Bill Young 

use help and support in app or online to send a message, persist through bot replies until it says your message has been sent to the team. (replies not instant usually 2 working days or fewer)

Hi my name is Robert Young. Not Nicholas as shown on here..I can send you my driving licence and passport id if you require. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi my name is Robert Young. Not Nicholas as shown on here..I can send you my driving licence and passport id if you require. 

hi @RobertYoung 

I’m confused by your post. Are you saying your Pure Planet Statement has the wrong name on it?

You are shown in the community as Robert Young.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Bill Young 

did you get the readings sorted?