Solved

I moved out of my property and need help to close my account

• 22 August 2019
  • 5 replies

Hello

i have emailed you on 2 occasions,I have spoken to the wattbot many times and it could not help me in the slightest it’s useless ! and then I have used the message the team 3 times since the bot was useless with my details and my issue and not a single person has gotten back to me !!

I have been been chasing this for 2 weeks !!

I moved out of my property on the 21st did contact u in advance but as u can tell I have gotten no we’re, it won’t let me log in to give u my final reading as my email address I registered with is no longer accessible, u have no know contact number, your “team” won’t reoky to my messages and the bot is no help.

i have cancelled my direct debt and have all my meter readings and images and proof I just need a HUMAN To help me close my account !

please contact me my contact number is on my account but I cannot tell u my details as this isn’t public so u cannot see what account I’m on about and u cannot ring me to sort it ?

Please advise by by the end Of the week or I will just stop tryin to contact you until u realise that your no being paid and actually contact me !

chasing you for 2 weeks just to get some help is terrible customer service ! I’ve even registered complaints and go nothing back !
icon

Best answer by Nataly 23 August 2019, 10:26

Hey @Gemmahewitt

I've checked this out with our Member Services team. They've let me know that they replied to your WattBot chat on 17 August, asking you to confirm some DPA details so they could look into your account and change your account email address for you.

You should be able to see their latest message when not logged in by tapping 'help' > 'Ask WattBot'?

Just in case, if you could look out for an email from them today, they'll need to confirm some information with you and then be able to change your account details. 🆙

There doesn't appear to be any move out info for your account - once the issue with your log in details has been resolved, if you let them know your move out info they'll be able to process this for you.

Hope that helps?
View original

5 replies

Hello

i have emailed you on 2 occasions,I have spoken to the wattbot many times and it could not help me in the slightest it’s useless ! and then I have used the message the team 3 times since the bot was useless with my details and my issue and not a single person has gotten back to me !!

I moved out of my property on the 21st did contact u in advance but as u can tell I have gotten no we’re, it won’t let me log in to give u my final reading as my email address I registered with is no longer accessible, u have no know contact number, your “team” won’t reoky to my messages and the bot is no help.

i have cancelled my direct debt and have all my meter readings and images and proof I just need a HUMAN To help me close my account !

please contact me my contact number is on my account but I cannot tell u my details as this isn’t public so u cannot see what account I’m on about and u cannot ring me to sort it ?

Please advise by by the end Of the week or I will just stop tryin to contact you until u realise that your no being paid and actually contact me !

chasing you for 2 weeks just to get some help is terrible customer service ! I’ve even registered complaints and go nothing back !
Hello, sorry to hear of your difficulties with wattbot
PP have no call centres, this keeps costs low for all of us members
As you no longer have access to your account, someone from the pp team will
Have to Contact you on here
Hope this gets resolved for you swiftly!
Hi Gemma.

This is largely a Pure Planet customer led portal.

If you have issues that you are failing to resolve via the normal methods for contacting Pure Planet, may I suggest that you send a Private Message to Marc or Nataly.

There is very little advice that I can give you beyond that, as the normal method of resolving these things is to get you to use WattBot to 'Message the Team.'

I would advise that 'cancelling your direct debit' was not the wisest of ideas, it's the easiest way for Pure Planet to collect anything you owe, or refund anything you are due. The Direct Debit guarantee would ensure you were not unduly out of pocket.

Oh, and you typed this:

I think you actually meant to type this:

Important!

Without the spaces I've added to prevent it creating Important!

Regards
Gwynd
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi gemma

There was a bug for leavers which prevented wattbot working so if it's not working now can you update the app and try again.
when you used wattbot did you type message the team?
I'm suspect pp will contact you when they read this anyway...
Gemmahewitt;36069:

Hello

Hey @Gemmahewitt

I've checked this out with our Member Services team. They've let me know that they replied to your WattBot chat on 17 August, asking you to confirm some DPA details so they could look into your account and change your account email address for you.

You should be able to see their latest message when not logged in by tapping 'help' > 'Ask WattBot'?

Just in case, if you could look out for an email from them today, they'll need to confirm some information with you and then be able to change your account details. 🆙

There doesn't appear to be any move out info for your account - once the issue with your log in details has been resolved, if you let them know your move out info they'll be able to process this for you.

Hope that helps?