Solved

I have paid too much

• 27 October 2020
  • 2 replies

hello on my final bill I should have paid £ 3.49, but pure planet charge me with direct debit £ 63.85 what's going on?

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 27 October 2020, 12:31

Hi @Lukasz 

Welcome to the community.

Firstly, and most importantly, this is not a ‘private forum’ - you really need to edit your post to remove your address details.

Secondly, the community does not have access to account information, so we cannot give you a definitive answer.

You say you’ve had your ‘final bill,’ without knowing when you left, and therefore how far along the process you are, I have to wonder whether what you have received is actually your ‘final bill’ or the next ‘monthly statement’ due after your leaving date. 

Have you read this guide https://community.purepla.net/switching-supplier-30/switching-suppliers-what-happens-when-you-switch-10298 which covers the switchover process, direct debits, and the refunds/charges with final bills after the verification of meter readings?

Kindest Regards

Gwyndy

View original

2 replies

Hi @Lukasz 

Welcome to the community.

Firstly, and most importantly, this is not a ‘private forum’ - you really need to edit your post to remove your address details.

Secondly, the community does not have access to account information, so we cannot give you a definitive answer.

You say you’ve had your ‘final bill,’ without knowing when you left, and therefore how far along the process you are, I have to wonder whether what you have received is actually your ‘final bill’ or the next ‘monthly statement’ due after your leaving date. 

Have you read this guide https://community.purepla.net/switching-supplier-30/switching-suppliers-what-happens-when-you-switch-10298 which covers the switchover process, direct debits, and the refunds/charges with final bills after the verification of meter readings?

Kindest Regards

Gwyndy

Hey @Lukasz 

Just to let you know I’ve edited your post to remove your address for you:slight_smile:

Does this info help? @Gwyndy’s also linked to an FAQ you may find helpful! 

Let us know :thumbsup: