Solved

I can't access the balance&payments

• 25 November 2020
  • 3 replies

I got this email so i tried to access the balance&payments using app everyday. But I can’t access. How can I check the balance? 

icon

Best answer by Duppy 25 November 2020, 13:59

I got this email so i tried to access the balance&payments using app everyday. But I can’t access. How can I check the balance? 

Hi @Manduzzan , according to the email, you are not yet on supply, you will not have made any payments, so there is no balance to check

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

I would try uninstall the app then reinstall the app and see if that works and brings your bills and payments up.  If that don't work I would go into help and support in the app and message the team on wattbot.

Ryan

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Manduzzan , according to the email, you are not yet on supply, you will not have made any payments, so there is no balance to check

Userlevel 5

Sorry my mistake I never seen the email part. As @Duppy says you don't come onto supply for another 3 days and when you come onto supply you should see all details if not it may take a couple of days.  This is the reason you can't access anything cause your not on supply with PP yet.

Regards