Solved

I am over £450 in credit and want a refund

• 20 November 2020
  • 2 replies

I am in credit for nearly £450 why will you not give me a refund

icon

Best answer by Strutt G 20 November 2020, 10:36

Hi Ian,

Head to Balance & Payments - scroll down and click on “Request an account Review”

Follow it from there and wattBot will send your request to a PP account handler who will revert back via wattBot. Its close to the weekend so as a fellow member I guess a response will be next week.

You can always use wattBot for lots of stuff followed by bot answers, but if you need a team response on other topics then prefix your typing with “Message the Team”. As advised above the considered responses are not instant, but you will get a response back with wattBot.

And you can resource all the FaQ’s and this great community where upon your fellow members will provide feedback including the 2 PP Managers who do not have access to our accounts.

Have a great weekend

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Ian,

Head to Balance & Payments - scroll down and click on “Request an account Review”

Follow it from there and wattBot will send your request to a PP account handler who will revert back via wattBot. Its close to the weekend so as a fellow member I guess a response will be next week.

You can always use wattBot for lots of stuff followed by bot answers, but if you need a team response on other topics then prefix your typing with “Message the Team”. As advised above the considered responses are not instant, but you will get a response back with wattBot.

And you can resource all the FaQ’s and this great community where upon your fellow members will provide feedback including the 2 PP Managers who do not have access to our accounts.

Have a great weekend

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Good morning. Unfortunately you are in the wrong place for this type of query as this is a community/members’ forum where ideas, experiences, and other matters are discussed. If you go to “Help” in the app, there is the option to submit the question but start your query with “Message the Team” as that bypasses the Bott that otherwise likes to interfere with its own view of possible answers.