Hi
How can I speak to someone as tried the help section but no one is responding

I am in credit in my account and want this transferred

Please tell me who I need to contact to get this done

Thanks

Sampson

8 replies

Hi @Sian Sampson
I've checked this out with the team and you've had a conversation over WattBot chat today?
Hope it's getting sorted for you. Thanks for posting in the community

Im really unhappy with the service. I need to spesk to someone. Is there any customer service?

Hi @TBacon,

In the app use the ☰ menu to Get help and support then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. If it doesn’t understand, type Message the team to get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Im really unhappy with the service. I need to spesk to someone. Is there any customer service?

@TBacon Can the community help at all?

No i need to speak to someone. Its crazy that you reply on computers to answer peoples quieries.

Hi @TBacon, welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Pure Planet’s a digital-based company, we don’t have a phone number. Looks like @25 quid has described how to get in touch with our Member Services team about your account already :thumbsup:

If you let us know the gist of the issue we may be able to point you in the right direction too - the Community is full of knowledgeable, helpful Members. We also have lots of FAQs here in the Community, for example about payments + billing, that might be helpful too! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

No i need to speak to someone. Its crazy that you reply on computers to answer peoples quieries.

Why is it? It helps save everyone money by not spending it on big call centre buildings and staffing them. I worked for a supplier call centre in a previous life and the amount of things that could be done without a phone call is incredible.

the problem is people want stuff done NOW. There are ways to contact PP as others have mentioned here but the community, self serve pages and AI attempts to assist you first. If that doesn’t help then there is a way to message the team at PP and they will get back to you but it’s not instant.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@TBacon :pig:

Pure Planet not having a call centre doesn’t suit everyone, but it’s the way they have decided to run the company. As a customer you still have a choice. (although if you’re on a fixed tariff makes that choice more difficult..)

My take on this is you should try the preferred route of customer services before you discount it’s suitability for you. If it doesn’t work out there is a complaints tab. 

May I ask, if you are able to share the details (bearing in mind this is a public community) what’s happened to make you so angry?