Solved

How to pay my final bill?

• 17 December 2021
  • 10 replies

Hello,

I would like to pay my bills but in vain because I don’t have a direct debit and don’t see “balance and payments” in my online account.

Please advise how I can make one-off payment.

Many thanks!

icon

Best answer by Lapa 17 December 2021, 16:34

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Is this money owed to PP or since we have moved over to Shell? If PP if you sent wattbot a message and ask to speak to the team they can give you the details you need if there is nothing showing on your account. If it’s Shell payment they will contact you in the e coming weeks regarding payments. 

The bill is to PP. I don’t see Watbot option on my account interface either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Go to help, ask a question and then type message the team. 

Please take a look at my interface and advise me on next steps as I am unable to find Help.

Badge +5

@Pooh If you have, or if not can install, the Pure Planet app on your mobile phone or tablet, the help function can be found there. It does look like the web site has closed down other than to display some frequently asked questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks Rich.

Hey @Pooh 

You should still be able to manage your account online - I think it may be worth logging out, then logging back in? Hopefully that’ll then display the correct account management screen, so you can access ‘balance and payments’. 

Let us know how you get on. :slight_smile:

Hello Nataly,

I have tried to reach out on the app and logged in and out of my account, but WattBot is not helpful at all and I still do not see the “balance and payment” section. Please email me about the payment details and procedures.

Thank you!

Badge +5

I have just tried again and yes, if you log into your account online, the help function appears. Tap the icon, it displays a screen for you to input your query. Make sure you type the words “message the team” and take it from there.

What I do find is I am frequently being asked to accept or decline cookies and often to login when I had not logged out. I don’t think this is a Pure Planet issue but more my end as using Apple gear it’s security provision hides my location and often sites think I am in the USA. Presumably a fresh IP address is generated that is not recognised. It happens with other sites as well.

Hello Nataly,

I have tried to reach out on the app and logged in and out of my account, but WattBot is not helpful at all and I still do not see the “balance and payment” section. Please email me about the payment details and procedures.

Thank you!

Hey @Pooh 

The Community is separate to your energy account - we don’t have access to your account or payment information I’m afraid. That’s why it’s best to get in touch with our Member Services team directly. @G4RHL has made a good point to type ‘message the team’ to make sure your chat is passed through to them. They’ll then reply within one working day, and get this sorted for you.