Solved

How to get credit back

• 27 June 2019
  • 1 reply

The monthly direct debits that pureplanet have set are double what I actually use, this means I have built up at least £250 credit. Can I ask pureplanet to refund this back to my bank account?
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 27 June 2019, 09:06

Good Morning Matto,

Welcome to the community and of course you can ask PP for a refund and a DD review.

Its worth noting that PP only set your DD from the original figures they was provided with that led to your quote.

Go to the APP - open help - open ask wattBot - then type "Message the Team" and request for a DD review etc.
PP aim to respond within 2 days back where you posted, they often reply sooner and send you a text as reminder.

​Have a great sunny day
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Good Morning Matto,

Welcome to the community and of course you can ask PP for a refund and a DD review.

Its worth noting that PP only set your DD from the original figures they was provided with that led to your quote.

Go to the APP - open help - open ask wattBot - then type "Message the Team" and request for a DD review etc.
PP aim to respond within 2 days back where you posted, they often reply sooner and send you a text as reminder.

​Have a great sunny day