Solved

How to claim back when you're in credit?

• 26 April 2019
  • 1 reply

My account is over £180 in credit. How do I claim some of it back?
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 26 April 2019, 18:43

Hi Jojojelly, (really cool name)

Welcome to the community!

DD's gets reviewed by PP seasonally twice a year and the DD maybe.. adjusted following that review.
However theres nothing stopping you asking for a review, or anything else come to that.
I guess you know that we are now in the warmer season and your DD will be reduced as explained in your welcome pack. Plus our accounts were set up from the offset to hold some credit as in the advance payment so approx 1 month.

So proceed to utilise the help facility in the APP: -

Open Help in the APP
Open Ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team"
Post your question and a response from a team member will take approx 2 days and often sooner.
Response back in the APP and text prompt if you forget to look.

Hope this assists, keep posting and look out for further feedback from other customer members like ourselves.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Jojojelly, (really cool name)

Welcome to the community!

DD's gets reviewed by PP seasonally twice a year and the DD maybe.. adjusted following that review.
However theres nothing stopping you asking for a review, or anything else come to that.
I guess you know that we are now in the warmer season and your DD will be reduced as explained in your welcome pack. Plus our accounts were set up from the offset to hold some credit as in the advance payment so approx 1 month.

So proceed to utilise the help facility in the APP: -

Open Help in the APP
Open Ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team"
Post your question and a response from a team member will take approx 2 days and often sooner.
Response back in the APP and text prompt if you forget to look.

Hope this assists, keep posting and look out for further feedback from other customer members like ourselves.