Solved

How do I get my 'credit' money refunded???

• 28 June 2019
  • 2 replies

I am nearly £180 in credit on my account.

How can I have some of this money refunded?

Jojo
icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 28 June 2019, 15:07

Hi Jojo,
you should always be in credit by roughly 1 months DD at any time.
So if you're way over that in credit, you can ask PP to review and refund.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
Then you need to type in 'message the team' , press enter
then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Jojo,
you should always be in credit by roughly 1 months DD at any time.
So if you're way over that in credit, you can ask PP to review and refund.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
Then you need to type in 'message the team' , press enter
then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will
Hi Jojojelly.......(love the name by the way),

I assume that your first post (June 2018) regarding your "excessive electricity usage" was sorted to your satisfaction. I assume this to be the case, because your next two posts from April 19 and now Jun 19, have been an inquiry to refund a credit balance. Nice to know your original issue had been sorted out to your satisfaction.
In your April 19 post, one of our Community Forum members responded with the details that you requested. You should follow the advice given by @Angelabikerbabe if you still wish to contact PP regarding the refund.

I suggest that a more prudent course of action would be to request a DD payment review, as you have been with PP for at least 12 months now. They will be able to review a full years usage information, and take into account your current credit situation, to give a revised DD payment schedule for the next year (assuming that your not about to switch away of course).

I hope that you have found this useful. Post back with details of what you decide to do......only if you want to of course.