How can I pay my balance?

• 16 February 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi,
Pure Planet has failed on several occasions to set up my DD so have taken no money for 8 months. I want to settle my balance. Anyone know their bank details?
Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Barb
8 months is a long time, what’s happening after you’ve given your bank details?
I've replied to your other post.
Thanks for your help on the other post. They rang when I was at work to alert me to the fact that they had not been taking the money . So I said I'd ring back - which you can't do. So I check and find they're right and respond by Bot. No reply. They email and I respond. No reply. They ring again and leave an unintelligible message. I ring back but of course it is not answered. I message by the Team via the Bot. They give me the standard response about taking payment via DD and close my query. A collections guy rings. I say I can see a credit on my account so they must have taken something. He asks me to send the evidence to his personal email. I check on line and discover the credit was not a payment but them crediting a bill as they have issued another. So I email to tell him I agree I owe him and to ask how to pay. No response. In the meantime I decide to switch. They block it cos I owe them money. I go back to the Bot. It eventually (after 6 messages) replies to say there is no evidence of me having emailed. I say I need to speak to someone. They ask me when I am available. I give them two days - and they don't ring. I realise it is an App service - that would be fine if they would actually communicate via it. Have not felt so frustrated in ages!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Barb
What a dreadful litany of events.
When did you realise the dd wasn't being taken?
One of the issues (some) people have with wattbot is that they don't see replies, but reading through your experience I can only say this shouldn't have happened.

I do hope they apologise and explain what went wrong with both the direct debit process and the unconscionably late communication given that they should have dealt with whatever it was that caused the dd to fail much earlier.

Sorry to see you go.

Barb;23768:
Thanks for your help on the other post. They rang when I was at work to alert me to the fact that they had not been taking the money . So I said I'd ring back - which you can't do. So I check and find they're right and respond by Bot. No reply. They email and I respond. No reply. They ring again and leave an unintelligible message. I ring back but of course it is not answered. I message by the Team via the Bot. They give me the standard response about taking payment via DD and close my query. A collections guy rings. I say I can see a credit on my account so they must have taken something. He asks me to send the evidence to his personal email. I check on line and discover the credit was not a payment but them crediting a bill as they have issued another. So I email to tell him I agree I owe him and to ask how to pay. No response. In the meantime I decide to switch. They block it cos I owe them money. I go back to the Bot. It eventually (after 6 messages) replies to say there is no evidence of me having emailed. I say I need to speak to someone. They ask me when I am available. I give them two days - and they don't ring. I realise it is an App service - that would be fine if they would actually communicate via it. Have not felt so frustrated in ages!