Solved

Help You Owe Me Repayment

• 23 September 2020
  • 2 replies

I recently moved house and sent you final dual readings. We are currently not renewing contract.I closed my Direct Debit but you owe me Repayment. What do I do. If you dont contact me I will have to register complaint with appropriate authority. Thanks

Christine

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 23 September 2020, 12:17

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

A switch normally takes up to 6 weeks to complete, as all the details have to go through a 3rd party verifier. 

Once the switch has completed, and if you are in credit with your previous supplier, they will issue your final bill, they will refund you. (Or if you owe them, they'll take a final payment)

They normally refund the monies to your bank account, and we normally advise not to cancel your DD.

Because you have, and if its been more than 6 weeks and you have received your final bill saying PP owe you money, you will have to contact PP directly, to arrange how they are going to refund you.

(If you haven't got your final bill yet....please wait until you have it)

to contact PP::

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it

Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

A switch normally takes up to 6 weeks to complete, as all the details have to go through a 3rd party verifier. 

Once the switch has completed, and if you are in credit with your previous supplier, they will issue your final bill, they will refund you. (Or if you owe them, they'll take a final payment)

They normally refund the monies to your bank account, and we normally advise not to cancel your DD.

Because you have, and if its been more than 6 weeks and you have received your final bill saying PP owe you money, you will have to contact PP directly, to arrange how they are going to refund you.

(If you haven't got your final bill yet....please wait until you have it)

to contact PP::

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it

Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Johncat 

hi Christine

it can take up to 6 weeks and PP should contact you to ask for bank details. The readings etc have to be verified etc. it’s not an instant process. 

Just to add to the above if you have the app you can still use wattbot (ask a question in help and support), you could contact them with details of your account, but if you don’t have the app post back here as wattbot isn’t available on the online login.