Solved

help in the case of death

• 21 October 2020
  • 12 replies

icon

Best answer by Nataly 21 October 2020, 13:26

Hi @Tizzygale 

Don’t worry, we’ll help you through sorting the PP account. We have information on what to do here - I hope it helps. 

I’m also sending you a Direct Message now about this and the next steps. 

Just to let you know I’ve edited your username slightly, so it’s not your personal email - it’s best not to post any personal details here as this is a public forum. 

View original

12 replies

Hi @Tizzygale 

Don’t worry, we’ll help you through sorting the PP account. We have information on what to do here - I hope it helps. 

I’m also sending you a Direct Message now about this and the next steps. 

Just to let you know I’ve edited your username slightly, so it’s not your personal email - it’s best not to post any personal details here as this is a public forum. 

Please can you help me, this is so frustrating. You must get a proper bereavement section and have a special route for this, rather than filling in irrelevant things and following a path that is unnecessary. When somebody dies the amount of waiting and confusion is extremely upsetting. We want simple processes that are easy to follow and don’t cause further upset.

I want to know how much Pure planet owe our family and why is has not been paid. Then we want to leave pure planet because I can’t deal with a company that has no way of contacting them straight away. It’s stupid. You at least should have an email if you don’t have a phone line. It discriminates against people that are not computer savvy.

Hi @Tizzygale 

I’ve flagged this with our Member Services team, they’ll be in touch with you shortly to make sure this gets sorted as swiftly as possible. 

Thank you for the feedback - we agree, and are looking into ways to improve what happens in the case of bereavement. We’ll update here in the Community as improvements are made.
I’m really sorry it’s caused you extra frustration in this case. 

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Just to re-iterate

https://community.purepla.net/ideas-board-25/a-sensible-i-hope-suggestion-after-some-recent-customer-feedback-bereavement-11150

It wasn’t helpful. The current directed approach is difficult to navigate, time consuming, more upsetting and doesn’t not address the problem. 
This thread was from 20 days ago and clearly nothing has been changed. The first suggestion of a direct email was a good one. Why should someone have to go through a silly process basically lying about what they are trying to achieve. Stupid and pointless and a waste of time. 
I want some answers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It wasn’t helpful. The current directed approach is difficult to navigate, time consuming, more upsetting and doesn’t not address the problem. 
This thread was from 20 days ago and clearly nothing has been changed. The first suggestion of a direct email was a good one. Why should someone have to go through a silly process basically lying about what they are trying to achieve. Stupid and pointless and a waste of time. 
I want some answers. 

@Tizzygale 

I’m sorry for your loss, may I ask what the questions are or in other words can the community help in any way?

I just want to know how much is owed to our family for the solar energy and also when we can expect it. 
I would like to leave pure planet and transfer to an energy company that is easily contactable with at least an email address. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I just want to know how much is owed to our family for the solar energy and also when we can expect it. 
I would like to leave pure planet and transfer to an energy company that is easily contactable with at least an email address. 

@Tizzygale If it’s any help the “fits” (pay-in) tariff or whatever type it is in your case won’t have been with PP as they don’t do them, another provider will have been handling those.

I’ve been told by EDF and also British Gas that it is Pure Planet. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’ve been told by EDF and also British Gas that it is Pure Planet. 

hi @Tizzygale I can only reiterate that Pure Planet as far as I know don’t offer and have not offered feed-in tariffs, if I’m wrong I apologise but I really don’t think I am.

@Marc or @Nataly  can you confirm or otherwise?

It may be that BG or EDF have assumed that the FIT is handled by the same supplier who supplies because they assumed it to be the case.

Hi @Tizzygale @Tga 

Pure Planet has never offered a Feed-In Tariff, or a Smart Export Guarantee (the two schemes associated with solar panel payments). So we wouldn’t be involved with the solar panel usage or payments. It’s possible to have your solar payments and your energy supplier with two separate companies, which sounds like the case here.

Our Member Services team may be able to help you identify who the feed-in tariff supplier is if you let them know you’d like to find out.