Solved

Help

• 25 September 2020
  • 2 replies

I have received 2 emails upon leaving, the first one stated I owed money from a collection service ( I have never missed a payment) and the second one stated I was in credit on my final bill, can this be clarified please. I also accidentally cancelled my direct debit, how can this be rectified for potential payment.

No one has reached back out to me either.

icon

Best answer by woz 25 September 2020, 18:14

hi @bend123 

if you still have the app use help and support to contact the team (replies not instant, a couple of working days max). Persist through bot replies.

You can make a one off payment

https://community.purepla.net/payments-31/one-off-payments-to-pure-planet-10317

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @bend123 

if you still have the app use help and support to contact the team (replies not instant, a couple of working days max). Persist through bot replies.

You can make a one off payment

https://community.purepla.net/payments-31/one-off-payments-to-pure-planet-10317

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have received 2 emails upon leaving, the first one stated I owed money from a collection service ( I have never missed a payment) and the second one stated I was in credit on my final bill, can this be clarified please. I also accidentally cancelled my direct debit, how can this be rectified for potential payment.

No one has reached back out to me either.

Hi @bend123 

I can understand this is both confusing and worrying. Unfortunately you are into the weekend now, note that Woz mentioned 'working' days…

When you wrote No one has reached back out to me either, do you mean you have replied to the emails and had no response?

If you have credit, and have cancelled your direct debit, the email should explain how to get it paid. Basically give them a window of 2-3 hours when you can receive a phone call…

Here's the information about how to contact Pure Planet, just to cover all bases