Solved

Giving readings to avoid estimates

• 27 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Why is it that on 27th every time I try to send a reading I cannot log on to give my readings and I always get an estimate. If I give you a reading earlier you add an estimate, when I put a reading on after 28th it’s too late and my readings are les than your. Why can’t we have a smooth running server that allows us to give readings at the right time
My readings are normal (10352) my night (08901)
icon

Best answer by woz 28 July 2019, 02:35

hi Ray
I can only think it's serendipity, I'm not aware of any issues that would persistently prevent submitting readings on 27th.
Next time it happens (if it does), try and log in a couple of times and post the exact times, someone will have a look at the server logs (is all I can suggest).
Alternatively, even though I don't think there is an issue with 27th, submit on 26th, you'll only have one days estimation.
Raybould;34092:
Why is it that on 27th every time I try to send a reading I cannot log on to give my readings and I always get an estimate. If I give you a reading earlier you add an estimate, when I put a reading on after 28th it’s too late and my readings are les than your. Why can’t we have a smooth running server that allows us to give readings at the right time
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Ray
I can only think it's serendipity, I'm not aware of any issues that would persistently prevent submitting readings on 27th.
Next time it happens (if it does), try and log in a couple of times and post the exact times, someone will have a look at the server logs (is all I can suggest).
Alternatively, even though I don't think there is an issue with 27th, submit on 26th, you'll only have one days estimation.
Raybould;34092:
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Raybould;34092:

Hi Raybould

When you post here you are not talking to Pure Planet directly, but to your fellow customers.

My advice would be to try logging on on the 26th, stay logged on and try and give your readings sometime between 8am and midday on 27th.

Or as Woz says, give your readings on 26th, and the estimate will be very accurate.

Hope that helps
Stephen