Solved

Final credit

• 6 February 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I switched from PurePlanet to another supplier on 24th January. My account is in credit - please could you confirm whether this will be refunded in the next direct debit due on 8th Feb?

Thanks
Steve
icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 6 February 2019, 20:08

Hi Steve
The switching process usually takes about 6 weeks, when PP will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you. Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Steve
The switching process usually takes about 6 weeks, when PP will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you. Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
stec00;22907:
Hi,

I switched from PurePlanet to another supplier on 24th January. My account is in credit - please could you confirm whether this will be refunded in the next direct debit due on 8th Feb?

Thanks
Steve

Hi Steve, the link below explains how this all works (either moving to or from Pure Planet).

https://community.purepla.net/content/147-What-happens-to-my-balance-when-I-switch-suppliers#ckb_start

Hope this helps.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Angelabikerbabe, I give UP - you are way to quick for me today so, I am logging off and going for a coffee. I blame your powerful motorcycle for your speed and efficiency 😂😂
Just in case, only joking 👍👍
Regards Dai
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
David j;22914:
Hi Angelabikerbabe, I give UP - you are way to quick for me today so, I am logging off and going for a coffee. I blame your powerful motorcycle for your speed and efficiency ������������
Just in case, only joking ������������
Regards Dai

Aww sorry David. Just cause I was on my day off, I think. I know I should be doing housework, but can't be bothered. Life's too short to be hoovering, ha ha 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
My thoughts exactly, hope you enjoyed your day off. 👍👍