Solved

Final bill received 10 months later

• 8 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi 

I’ve recently received a bill stating that its the final bill. However, I vaguely remember that the final bill was already paid.

I no longer have an active account to log-in so how do I can in touch with the customer service team to discuss this matter further?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Nataly 8 September 2020, 17:14

Hey @saagar408 

To get in touch with our Member Services team and discuss the bill, you could either reply directly to the email with the final bill attached, or download the Pure Planet app and tap ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’ - they’d just need to run through some extra security questions with you before replying in that case:slight_smile:

They’ll be able to check the bill and explain what’s happened on the account for you :thumbsup:

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

@Marc or @Nataly , any chance you could check this out? 

Hey @saagar408 

To get in touch with our Member Services team and discuss the bill, you could either reply directly to the email with the final bill attached, or download the Pure Planet app and tap ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’ - they’d just need to run through some extra security questions with you before replying in that case:slight_smile:

They’ll be able to check the bill and explain what’s happened on the account for you :thumbsup: