Solved

Final bill form previous supplier

• 11 November 2020
  • 3 replies

It has been over two months since my switch to Pure Planet and I have not yet received my final bill from the previous supplier. They owe me over £200 and are not paying this back because they have not heard back from Pure Planet. 

There is a dispute around my final gas meter reading, and I have sent photos twice now. Frankly this is way beyond the 6 weeks period, and not having someone to talk to is not ideal...I am really regretting switching. Has anyone been in this situation before and have they managed to speak to a human?

icon

Best answer by Nataly 12 November 2020, 11:24

Hi @MH2020 

Folk from PP here :raising_hand_tone2:  thanks @25 quid :laughing:

Just jumping in to add if your opening and closing readings are currently being disputed, this can take up to 12 weeks to resolve. Once sorted it’ll mean your correct readings are used for your final bill though:grinning:

There’s a bit more info about what happens with your readings and why they may need to be disputed in our FAQs, too. Hope it helps! 

View original

3 replies

Hi @MH2020,

There are real humans around here and folk from PurePlanet. They will sort your issue out. First stop is asking a question via the initially annoying Wattbot. Keep chatting with the machine until it gives up and forwards your conversation to a human, or type Message the Team if you’re stuck in limbo land.

Just read that back and laughed that I imply that PP folk aren’t human!! 😁👽😈

They are human and mostly very entertaining and helpful. Be patient, they’ll help.

Hi @MH2020 

Folk from PP here :raising_hand_tone2:  thanks @25 quid :laughing:

Just jumping in to add if your opening and closing readings are currently being disputed, this can take up to 12 weeks to resolve. Once sorted it’ll mean your correct readings are used for your final bill though:grinning:

There’s a bit more info about what happens with your readings and why they may need to be disputed in our FAQs, too. Hope it helps! 

Thank you both. In that case I will wait and see.