Solved

Final bill and account closure

• 10 July 2019
  • 8 replies

Hello,

I have recently moved out of a property supplied by Pure Planet. I issued my final meter readings and since the switch date there is no longer any information about the account available for me to view on the app or online.

Despite my supply ending on the 31st June, my regular monthly payment was taken at the beginning of July and I have received no final bill. Could someone please put me in touch with a member of the customer service team so I can find out what's going on? Wattbot is not working either so I cannot take that route.

Thanks,
Stacey
icon

Best answer by Jon1 10 July 2019, 15:50

Hi stacey. It can take 6 weeks to get your final bill but its usually faster, once this arrives you will be refunded any credit on the statement. What you experianced is the industry standard and weirdly perfectly normal.
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi stacey. It can take 6 weeks to get your final bill but its usually faster, once this arrives you will be refunded any credit on the statement. What you experianced is the industry standard and weirdly perfectly normal.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I was about to ask this question, but to be honest with you @Jon1 this answer helps me too! I submitted my last reading on the 16th of July and on the 21st I was billed as per my usual billing cycle. I guess it’ll take some time to hear from PP to finally close the account - it’s a shame I cannot access my details anymore though as Im still officially a paying customer. 

Maybe there’s a feature request here @Marc and @Nataly , it would be useful to at least access your information on the app after submitting the final reading - maybe basic access to the app until all has been cleared. 

Hey @Gabolino 

All the best with your move! 

it would be useful to at least access your information on the app after submitting the final reading - maybe basic access to the app until all has been cleared. 

Yep, we hear you. Our tech team have this on their roadmap. It’s a v popular request!

I believe the plan is to have access for three months after switching.

The reason it’s taking a little longer to build than seems reasonable is that we’re also working on other projects - ability for Members to manage multiple properties from one login/account, and ability for different people in the same household to share an account and both have access - and some of the features are the same. I’m not a developer but as I understand it, it’s about creating different ‘profiles’ with different permissions.

Hope that makes sense?!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

It does. I guess we just need view access, as opposed to making changes or chatting with el senior chatbot 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

https://community.purepla.net/ideas-board-25/members-who-leave-should-retain-limited-app-functionality-for-4-months-and-option-to-rejoin-5250

Ha, I knew it was somewhere! Thanks @woz 

(And for anyone who’s following the link shared by woz above :point_up_2: it’s to our community ideas board. If you’d like to get involved, just let me know!)

chatting with el senior chatbot 

:laughing:

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Ha, I knew it was somewhere! Thanks @woz 

(And for anyone who’s following the link shared by woz above :point_up_2: it’s to our community ideas board. If you’d like to get involved, just let me know!)

I cannot longer see it, but I guess since Im no longer an energy members It makes sense.