Solved

Estimated Reading Wrong

• 4 September 2020
  • 2 replies

I have just received my 1st bill from PP.  As requested I recently provided meter readings for both Gas and Electric. Whilst the Electric reading was used, the Gas wasn’t and a very different number was used to estimate.   How can I get this corrected?  Thanks

icon

Best answer by stephenrand 4 September 2020, 15:23

Hi @KevK 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community!

This sounds like one you will need to contact Pure Planet about via Wattbot. Make sure you are logged in to the app, click on the three little bars top right, select Get Help and Support, and where it says Ask another question, put 'message the team' , get a reply and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Stephen

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @KevK 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community!

This sounds like one you will need to contact Pure Planet about via Wattbot. Make sure you are logged in to the app, click on the three little bars top right, select Get Help and Support, and where it says Ask another question, put 'message the team' , get a reply and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Stephen

Hey @KevK 

This FAQ about why estimated readings are sometimes used on your monthly statement may be helpful - if it was significantly different to your actual reading, @stephenrand has given top advice! 

It’d also be great to send the Member Services team a photo of your meter and current reading, so they can double-check your account info when looking into this for you :relaxed: