Solved

estimated reading too high

• 28 October 2020
  • 4 replies

My estimated reading has come out of my account and I didn’t get chance to send my meter readings this month. Is there anyway of a refund for the difference? I have not used anywhere near as much as pure planet has estimated 

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 28 October 2020, 10:03

My estimated reading has come out of my account and I didn’t get chance to send my meter readings this month. Is there anyway of a refund for the difference? I have not used anywhere near as much as pure planet has estimated 

Hi @Jessc12 

As your Direct Debit is set to take your annual estimated consumption over a 12 month period, your direct debit does not reflect your ‘usage’ for any one month, whether you have supplied an ‘Actual Meter Reading’ or not.

You could supply an accurate meter reading today, which would help Pure Planet with next month’s estimate.

You could also, if you are regularly paying more via your Direct Debit than your actual monthly usage is, request an ‘Account Review’ via WattBot:
https://community.purepla.net/payments-31/review-my-direct-debit-10319

Kindest Regards
Gwyndy

View original

4 replies

Hi @Jessc12 

As your Direct Debit is set to take your annual estimated consumption over a 12 month period, your direct debit does not reflect your ‘usage’ for any one month, whether you have supplied an ‘Actual Meter Reading’ or not.

You could supply an accurate meter reading today, which would help Pure Planet with next month’s estimate.

You could also, if you are regularly paying more via your Direct Debit than your actual monthly usage is, request an ‘Account Review’ via WattBot:
https://community.purepla.net/payments-31/review-my-direct-debit-10319

Kindest Regards
Gwyndy

Thanks, how do you speak to watbot? I would like a review of my account.

thanks 

Thanks, how do you speak to watbot? I would like a review of my account.

thanks 

In App?

Top right, there are three lines.

When you click on them a drop down list appears.

Select:

Get Help and Support

Then Select:

Ask a question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Jessc12 

You can also request an account review by going into Balance and Payments in your account and clicking on Account review.