Solved

entered wrong reading and now bill is +£400

• 19 November 2020
  • 2 replies

My bill is too high it has cost me +£400 this month according to my bill. I may have misentered my meter reading can an employee please phone me

icon

Best answer by woz 20 November 2020, 00:56

My bill is too high it has cost me +£400 this month according to my bill. I may have misentered my meter reading can an employee please phone me

hi @Simonwm92 You didn’t say why it was mis-entered,  to be on the safe side I’d resubmit as suggested and send a photo of the meter reading in wattbot with an explanation (help and support>ask a question) just to cover yourself from potential confusion. Read the meters on the wall (tot imp kWh elec , meter index cu.m gas) not the ihd - sorry if obvious.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.

Have you checked the readings on your statement against what you should've entered? 

Are they wrong? 

You can enter new meter readings and that should correct it on the next bill. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Simonwm92 You didn’t say why it was mis-entered,  to be on the safe side I’d resubmit as suggested and send a photo of the meter reading in wattbot with an explanation (help and support>ask a question) just to cover yourself from potential confusion. Read the meters on the wall (tot imp kWh elec , meter index cu.m gas) not the ihd - sorry if obvious.