Solved

energy review

• 22 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi I got an email saying my monthly payment would be reduced. I don’t want this to happen as I am working from home more and getting an EV. If anything it needs to increase. The button to click for energy review brings up a blank screen and the automated chat facility is useless and doesn’t answer my question. Help!!

icon

Best answer by 25 quid 22 September 2020, 16:58

Hi @Mackem47, I suspect you might have tried this: 

Want an account review sooner than six months?

In 'Balance & Payments' tap 'review my account now' - WattBot will collect some information from you, and pass this to the team to look into.

...from this Review FAQ. I guess the app is playing up, so maybe try forcing closing the app and see if that clears the blockage. Then keep trying until you get some sense out of the Wattbot. If he annoys you too much type message the team to send your chat to a human for review. They’ll reply in a day or two.

Good luck

View original

2 replies

Hi @Mackem47, I suspect you might have tried this: 

Want an account review sooner than six months?

In 'Balance & Payments' tap 'review my account now' - WattBot will collect some information from you, and pass this to the team to look into.

...from this Review FAQ. I guess the app is playing up, so maybe try forcing closing the app and see if that clears the blockage. Then keep trying until you get some sense out of the Wattbot. If he annoys you too much type message the team to send your chat to a human for review. They’ll reply in a day or two.

Good luck

Hey @Mackem47 

Top tips from @25 quid on getting the app to liven up. :thumbsup:

If the review account button still isn’t behaving, then just reply to email we sent you.