Where the £123.05 that I paid you?

I need my cash instantly.

icon

Best answer by Lapa 24 November 2021, 12:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You won’t get it instantly. It can take 6 weeks in general however, in the current circumstances it may take longer as the refund needs to come from Shell as PP has gone into administration. Our accounts are not expected to be up and running on Shell side until the new year and then they will look into refunding you. Sorry it’s not better news. 

Where is my refund ?

Just to add to @Lapa’s answer.
This is the Community - even if your credit were available ‘instantly’ (which as @Lapa points out, it isn’t) - there’s nothing we could do to help you, we are your fellow customers, not Pure Planet Staff, and this place has no access to account information.

Also, the situation differs based on what you mean by ‘End of contract’ - end of contract because you moved property, is not the same as end of contract because you switched supplier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Where is my refund ?

@Astianax 

if you give the community some details we may be able to make helpful suggestions if there are any to be made. Was it taken by direct debit? 

What do you mean by contract ending, did you move out of a property or is it something else?

Hello @Astianax 

Thanks for posting! I can see you’ve received some great advice from your fellow Community member’s here. 

These may also be a useful read:

I hope this helps!