Solved

Double payment

• 14 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I have a problem. My payment was taken 4th this month. After that I've changed the date for 14th ( next month that is obvious). Today I've noticed pure planet took another dd from my account taking my food money. That means I've paid double bill this month. How to get the money back?? I don't have a time for waiting a week for an answer from someone on chat and there is no number to call. HELP
icon

Best answer by Marc 14 February 2019, 10:08

Pawelb;23579:
I have a problem. My payment was taken 4th this month. After that I've changed the date for 14th ( next month that is obvious). Today I've noticed pure planet took another dd from my account taking my food money. That means I've paid double bill this month. How to get the money back?? I don't have a time for waiting a week for an answer from someone on chat and there is no number to call. HELP

Hi @Pawelb
This was a bug in the app which was fixed in a new app release on 7th Feb.
Looks like you changed your DD payment before the update.
To get the money back straight away contact your bank to raise an indemnity claim. These are the method by which a payer can claim their payment back under the Direct Debit Guarantee.
The bank is obliged to offer an immediate refund in the event that a Direct Debit has been taken in error or without authority.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello Pawelb,

Let's keep this simple:

1: Go the APP, press the three lines on the top right handside
2: Choose Help
3: Then choose watBott
4: Please TYPE in...."Message the Team"
5: Post your question starting with URGENT need assistance...

It can take up to 2 days to get an answer, you will get a text stating that there has been a response..so head back to where you sent your message because the text indicates that a team member has replied and hopefully with a solotution.
Pawelb;23579:

Hi @Pawelb
This was a bug in the app which was fixed in a new app release on 7th Feb.
Looks like you changed your DD payment before the update.
To get the money back straight away contact your bank to raise an indemnity claim. These are the method by which a payer can claim their payment back under the Direct Debit Guarantee.
The bank is obliged to offer an immediate refund in the event that a Direct Debit has been taken in error or without authority.
Thank you very much, I'll call my bank