Solved

Double payment?

• 13 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello

I have just switched to PP, which has been my official provider since July 12.

I was charged £32.49 on July 9, and then again on July 13th.

Is this normal? Or is it a mistake and I should get my money back, since I have paid a total of £64.98 in less than a week time?

Thank you for you help,

Emy

icon

Best answer by Mavis1 13 July 2020, 13:54

Hello and welcome. 

You should only get a payment taken once a month so im guessing this is a mistake. Ot may of been caused by the weekend paymemt date, so i would wait a day or two to see if one of the payments is returned to your bank. 

Check to see if both payments are showing as credits on your PP acct balance. If after a couple of days it is not sorted then you can either reclaim one paymwnt from your bank under the DD guarantee or contact the PP team and ask them to rectify the problem.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello and welcome. 

You should only get a payment taken once a month so im guessing this is a mistake. Ot may of been caused by the weekend paymemt date, so i would wait a day or two to see if one of the payments is returned to your bank. 

Check to see if both payments are showing as credits on your PP acct balance. If after a couple of days it is not sorted then you can either reclaim one paymwnt from your bank under the DD guarantee or contact the PP team and ask them to rectify the problem.