Solved

Direct Debit Not Known

• 10 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Good morning,

I have just received notification from my bank that a direct debit has been set up with you, however I have not authorised any switch from EDF as I only have a pre-payment electric key for when I need to top up every so often.

Therefore I would like you to cancel the direct debit immediately and I will be informing my bank that this has been set up in error.

Many thanks,

Guenter Ruckhofer.

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 10 July 2020, 12:55

Hi

You're talking to other customers on this forum.

cancelling this with your bank should be enough.

However I will tag in @Marc and @Nataly .

Not sure if you can contact the team directly, if you haven't got an account with PP.

But I will give you instructions anyway, incase you can:

send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 
Then you need to type in 'message the team'
It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team'
Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'
You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it
Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

You're talking to other customers on this forum.

cancelling this with your bank should be enough.

However I will tag in @Marc and @Nataly .

Not sure if you can contact the team directly, if you haven't got an account with PP.

But I will give you instructions anyway, incase you can:

send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 
Then you need to type in 'message the team'
It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team'
Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'
You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it
Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will