Direct Debit failed and struggling to set it up again

• 4 February 2019
  • 7 replies

Worst energy supplier ever.....

Direct debit failed and struggling to set it up again

Speaking on wat bot is like the comedy radio ......time ......delay sketch from the eighties 😢

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Marcusreay;22556:
Worst energy supplier ever.....

Direct debit failed and struggling to set it up again

Speaking on wat bot is like the comedy radio ......time ......delay sketch from the eighties 😢

Hi there, you're not happy, are you? I find speaking via Wattbot is the same as the way I speak to my bank, it suits me fine. I've always hated holding on to the phone wondering if anyone was ever going to answer... Obviously I don't know what the problem is with your direct debit, but I'm guessing that if PP want payment there's an incentive for them to sort it out. But then I'm also guessing you'll be switching supplier soon? Hope it all works out for you ok.
Thanks Stephen - you care more about my account than wat bot lol

Daft thing is these guys are the cheapest and I have just transferred another property across to them ....
hopefully that dd will hit the ground running
Shame they don’t message at night just during the day when everyone is working
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Marcus
it can take up to a couple of days to get a reply, wattbot isn't instant unless you get a bot response (usually causes more frustration when that happens.)
PP are working on notifications for a future release so at least you'll know if you've had a response, I agree more work needed there - PP know. If you type "message the team" and ask your question you will get a response.
I'm sure you know already you need a unique email address for every account. Multiple accounts are also in the pipeline.
They don't work nights...(wattbot does but...)
Marcusreay;22560:
Thanks Stephen - you care more about my account than wat bot lol

Daft thing is these guys are the cheapest and I have just transferred another property across to them ....
hopefully that dd will hit the ground running
Shame they don’t message at night just during the day when everyone is working
Hello @Marcusreay
Have you been contacted by our collections team about the failed DD?
Only just now
I have asked for someone to phone for weeks , as the app was not working and letting me put my details in .
I have asked Wat bot/ team if this has affected my credit rating as it sounds like a collection team has been instructed .
If my rating has been affected And my complaint is not handled correctly, I will raise it to the ombudsman.

Regards marcus
Marcusreay;22648:

I have asked Wat bot/ team if this has affected my credit rating as it sounds like a collection team has been instructed

Hi @Marcusreay
Absolutely no effect on credit rating. 🆙
We've no interest in doing that to people.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
If I could give you multiple thumbs-up (or is is thumb-ups) for that answer marc, I would.

Marc;22717:
Hi @Marcusreay
Absolutely no effect on credit rating. 🆙
We've no interest in doing that to people.