Solved

Direct debit

• 22 November 2019
  • 3 replies

I am not happy you take so much money as I have told you before and it was agreed you would not change my direct debit but you did it anyway
if you don't put it back to the previous payment I will look for another supplier as this is ridiculous I can't even speak to a person
please sort this out ASAP
​​​​​​​jane dovey
icon

Best answer by David j 22 November 2019, 23:52

Hi Jane, you've been a member since October 2018 so you are not a new customer- I agree with Gray4276, the community need a little more detail to help you as we are all customers trying to assist each other.  On the face of it, Pure Planet usually raise DD's in line with energy usage coupled with customers meter readings, so, have you been supplying readings or have they been estimated? At the end of the day, you will only be charged for the energy you use. 

​​​​​​​Regards 👍
View original

3 replies

Hi @Jane Dovey,

You are not talking directly to PP, you are posting to the Community Forum for PP customers.

If you feel happy to do so, could you supply a little bit more information about your issue regarding your DD payment increase.

If you could also indicate the actual timescales involved, then this will also be helpful.

How exactly did the communication between yourself and PP take place?? 🤔

This extra information will help Community Forum members in trying to assist you with your DD increase issues.

​​​​​​​Please feel free to post back into this thread with your update.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Jane, you've been a member since October 2018 so you are not a new customer- I agree with Gray4276, the community need a little more detail to help you as we are all customers trying to assist each other.  On the face of it, Pure Planet usually raise DD's in line with energy usage coupled with customers meter readings, so, have you been supplying readings or have they been estimated? At the end of the day, you will only be charged for the energy you use. 

​​​​​​​Regards 👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Jane, may I ask what is the balance of your latest statement and have you been submitting readings?