Solved

Debit on account

• 19 July 2019
  • 1 reply

Contact the team

I have a large debit on this account and there has not been a review of payments. How do I increase the monthly payment.

David
icon

Best answer by woz 19 July 2019, 12:39

hi Ardbeg, or David
go to help in app or online (logged in), ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask them to increase your DD payments to cover the shortfall and your usage. Don't forget (I'm really sorry to depress you) it's a triple whammy, an increase to cover the shortfall (over a period of time), an increase to cover the fact that your payments were not high enough ongoing, and finally, when the dust has settled you would expect to have about a months average payment in credit once the dd is paid.
Replies not instant, about 24 hrs.

Ardbeg 2;33583:
Contact the team

I have a large debit on this account and there has not been a review of payments. How do I increase the monthly payment.

David
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Ardbeg, or David
go to help in app or online (logged in), ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask them to increase your DD payments to cover the shortfall and your usage. Don't forget (I'm really sorry to depress you) it's a triple whammy, an increase to cover the shortfall (over a period of time), an increase to cover the fact that your payments were not high enough ongoing, and finally, when the dust has settled you would expect to have about a months average payment in credit once the dd is paid.
Replies not instant, about 24 hrs.

Ardbeg 2;33583:
Contact the team

David