• 17 July 2019
  • 8 replies

​please adjust future DD to £120.00 per month
icon

Best answer by Gray4276 17 July 2019, 16:24

jeako0505;33419:

Hi jeako0505,
Welcome to the Community Forum for PP members.
If you want to increase your DD payment then you need to do this via your App. Go to Help and open Ask WattBot
Then type "Message the team" and send, and then request an increase to your DD.
Please note that by changing your "warmer months" DD this will automatically increase your "cooler months" DD.
You have not indicated why you think you need to increase your DD payment, so it's not easy for anyone to give you a better idea of what you are best to do.
If you post more information then a better solution may be possible to advise on.
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Jeako0505
as this is account specific it can't be actioned through the public community.
Go to help in the app or online (whichever you use) ask wattbot, type message the team and ask there. Replies not instant within 24 hours.
Also to add, you do know that payments are split warmer/colder months?
If you set you summer payment to £120 it will rise to £180 in October for 6 months then back to £120. Not sure if you've considered that?
jeako0505;33419:
jeako0505;33419:

Hi jeako0505,
Welcome to the Community Forum for PP members.
If you want to increase your DD payment then you need to do this via your App. Go to Help and open Ask WattBot
Then type "Message the team" and send, and then request an increase to your DD.
Please note that by changing your "warmer months" DD this will automatically increase your "cooler months" DD.
You have not indicated why you think you need to increase your DD payment, so it's not easy for anyone to give you a better idea of what you are best to do.
If you post more information then a better solution may be possible to advise on.
I can't access wattbot
jeako0505;33427:
I can't access wattbot

Hi jeako0505,
Is this a response to your previous post...... you have started a new thread by posting in this way. You should just add to your original thread.
are you a purple planet employee?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi, just been on myself and I had no problems accessing Wattbot.

you're talking to other customers on this forum, not PURE planet employees.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi jeako0505 if you're asking me, I'm neither a Purple Planet employee nor a Pure Planet employee, just a customer. If you're asking Gray neither is he. (ignore the terseness of reply if that's why you asked, although it would probably be easier for you to keep it in the same thread, but no matter...read on) What problems are you having with wattbot, have you tried typing "message the team" and your question. You do know replies from the team can take 24 hours? .... and is there something the community can help you with or is it the DD change?
jeako0505;33432:
jeako0505;33432:

Hi,

I assume that you are directing this question to me..... no I don't work for PP. The Community Forum is for PP customers to converse about various things including "how to" scenarios.
You have received a couple of replies to your original thread "DD"
If you want assistance with your query, then please supply more information to enable Community members to offer the best assistance that they can.
Do you use the App or do you use the Web page.
How long have you been a PP customer.
Is your account showing a DR or CR balance
Are your DD payments showing in the App
Are your meter readings showing in the App.... and are they "estimate" or "actual" readings.
If you supply this information then I'm sure that we "Community Members" can assist you.