Solved

Credit repayment.

What happens if Iam in credit at the end of the year?
icon

Best answer by woz 11 March 2019, 14:38

I'm guessing here..
If the credit is substantial you'll be able to get a partial refund, or if less you'll have the choice of it being factored into your ongoing direct debit amount which will be adjusted to take it into account.
That's a guess, I'm sure @Marc Will elaborate.
Larcol68;25513:
View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I'm guessing here..
If the credit is substantial you'll be able to get a partial refund, or if less you'll have the choice of it being factored into your ongoing direct debit amount which will be adjusted to take it into account.
That's a guess, I'm sure @Marc Will elaborate.
Larcol68;25513:
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I would assume it's a rolling programme subject to the twice a year reviews / DD adjustments so our accounts are in a fair position.

I could be wrong it's not specicic in the terms and if we have a substantial credit above the norm then we are entitled to message the team as and when needed.
I'm in credit by 640 pounds can I get a refund pls
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Debbie87,

Welcome to the community and these responses are from fellow customer members.

Proceed to utalise the help facility within the APP.
Open wattBot and First type "Message the Team" and ask for a credit review.
You will get a "PP team" response back in the APP within 2 days.

Any problems revert back for customer member support and feedback.
Have asked question before.What happens if still in credit at end of year? Is the credit paid in monetary payment?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi, PP reviews accounts and DDs twice per year. You should still be in credit by 1 months payment,
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Larcol68;26331:
Have asked question before.What happens if still in credit at end of year? Is the credit paid in monetary payment?

Hi there
You did get an answer last time you asked!
And if you follow this link,(https://community.purepla.net/content/283-when-Pure-Planet-review-Direct-Debit-payments#ckb_start) you'll find right at the end that if your credit has built up, you may receive a direct payment.
Hope that helps
Stephen
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Larcol68
It depends on how much you're in credit, I don't know the exact maths used by PP, but I do know (that if it's an issue for you which it obviously is because you've asked 3 times), that you can ask for a review at any time including the end of the year and if your credit is sufficient PP will refund you if that's what you want, subject to you having around an average months credit in your account when the DD is paid.
If you need more clarity, head off to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask for further details.
Come back if you need more help.
It isn't PP's intention to hang on to excess funds in peoples accounts but they do expect you to have around about a months credit in your account at the start of a billing period.
Larcol68;26331:
What happens to any overpayment at the end of the year?

- - - Updated - - -

Larcol68;28242:
Have asked this before but have not had a reply.
Badge +2
Hello ,

Accounts are reviewed every 6 months, so from your join date you should have had a review in January? Your account and DD amount will be reviewed again in July.

Don't forget that PP charge in advance, so you would expect to be around 1 month in credit. You can find more information at the link below.

https://community.purepla.net/content/283-when-Pure-Planet-review-Direct-Debit-payments#ckb_start
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Larcol68;28242:

- - - Updated - - -

Have asked this before but have not had a reply.

Hi there
I and two others replied when you asked a month ago https://community.purepla.net/threads/5094-In-credit?p=26331#post26331

Four people replied when you asked two weeks before that...

Always worth checking back on your previous posts...
Stephen
Hey @Larcol68

Just to let you know I've merged all your posts into one place, as it looks like you've missed the replies to your previous posts.

And now there's 3 best answers to the question! Hopefully that helps ;-)))

If you have more Qs, you can choose 'reply' at the bottom of this page and ask away - that way, all your Qs stay in one place to make it easier for you to see the replies and advice given by other members. 🆙