Solved

Credit payment November

• 20 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi Today November 19th a payment was taken for energy costs ,from my Plusnet credit balance . It's not shown on my statement ,But! my credit balance has gone down .I have continued to send in metre readings on the date due since PP stop trading. Where or who has taken the payment from my credit balance. And how? Do I know what reading was used and at what rates? As far as I'm aware our accounts haven't been migrated over to Shell

icon

Best answer by Duppy 20 November 2021, 09:00

View original

8 replies

I've continued to send meter readings as normal on the 26th of each month. I have not received a statement of account and there not one on the system for this month,but today 17th November  a payment was taken from my credit balance ?for energy used  Who's this gone to ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alcorn63 the faqs posted by PP May of of interest to you. (Sorry I have issues linking so can’t post them here) 

The final bills are being sent in batches so you will receive your final bill some time before 28th November I believe  PP are still taking payments to ensure your Shell account doesn’t become a debit  you will build up a credit with PP and then PP will transfer this to Shell when our accounts transfer in January. Pp is not taking money to rip you off they are trying to help your transition to Shell as smooth as possible  

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Here’s the link @Lapa refers to 👍, with further info @alcorn63 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@alcorn63 

This was answered in your other post, here is the link again

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you @Bev 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Plusnet? 

Hello @alcorn63 

Thanks for posting! @Lapa is bang on here - this may also be a useful read:

Also, I’ve merged your posts together so you can keep track of the advice you receive:thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Plusnet? 

Think that may have been a auto correct 😂