Solved

Credit in account

• 10 February 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi there

i have been paying a direct debit into pure planet sonce september last year.

i currently have +£135 in my account. I was wondering what happens to that credit on my account. Does it get refunded? Will it be used as part of my direct debit, if so i will want to pay less.
icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 10 February 2019, 10:53

Hi, accounts get reviewed every 6 months , so if you're paying too much your DD will be adjusted. But as we are going through winter , you may use some of this credit up over the next few months.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi, accounts get reviewed every 6 months , so if you're paying too much your DD will be adjusted. But as we are going through winter , you may use some of this credit up over the next few months.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi JMwest,

I guess you know that we pay what PP pays for clean energy, so no mark up and that's why when we joined we all paid PP the DD in advance so that they have the readies to function as company.....so I guess PP would prefer members accounts to have some credit. And then you have the seasonal payments as noted in the welcome pack. But saying that it's how much credit you are building up and if that keeps accumulating...then you need to Message the team...PP do carry out DD review adjustments as accounts can be in credit and as well as Debits.
It's not a perfect science for any supplier.

Type "Message the Team" and post your question
Userlevel 5
I was in credit on my account and just checked and looks as though no money was taken this month and my credit was used to pay instead