Credit building up

• 2 January 2019
  • 5 replies

I have a considerable amount of credit building up with Pureplanet. I’ve asked how I get this back. I’m told that they review accounts every 6 months to make sure there are no issues with underpayment and overpayments vs actual building up for too long. Fine.
However I’ve now been a member for 7 months and I’ve got this credit of money slitting there and I want to know how I access it. But I’ve just had another reply (taken ages as usual) from them saying they review every 6 months!
Driving me a little crazy now. Can I just speak to someone or get proper communication with someone who can tell me what is going to happen with my money they have???
Thank you in advance

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi kp1975
Send a message, go to help in the app, type "message the team" and ask them to review your account with a view to a part refund and someone will look at it.

Bear in mind the acct is intended to run in debit/credit and is paid at the start of the charge period so will usually have one month of credit depending on when the DD is timed. Also there is a price rise on 15th Jan and weather has been milder than usual.
Also your usage is estimated over a year and there are colder months to come.

I suppose it all depends on your definition of huge...
Thanks Woz.
Tried all of that and keep getting the same reply after waiting up to a week..
I’m now approx £350 in credit after 7 months. Quite a lot right?
Just can’t seem to get anyone to contact me and help me with getting this money back.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
It depends on your payment amount and when you looked at it relative to the DD date.
If it's at the start of your payment month and your payment has just gone in and your payment was £150, then no it's not that excessive, if however it's at the end of a month before your payment is credited and your payment is £120 then it's significant (but cold and a price rise are yet to come)
Did you type "message the team"?
KP1975;20343:
Thanks Woz.
Tried all of that and keep getting the same reply after waiting up to a week..
I’m now approx £350 in credit after 7 months. Quite a lot right?
Just can’t seem to get anyone to contact me and help me with getting this money back.
I have the same problem. Underpayment. Last month said my DD will increase but is still low. I am worried that amount will increase every month and later I will have no deposit to pay this underpayment
Hey @Kristin

Thanks for posting - looks like the Member Services team sent you an email this morning, so you can reply to that to confirm if you're happy with their DD review 🆙