Solved

credit

• 17 November 2021
  • 9 replies

I moved home on the 5th Nov I informed pp my account says I’m in credit how do I get this back

thanks

cliff hartley

icon

Best answer by Lapa 17 November 2021, 16:26

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Any credit will be given back by Shell ,however, it looks like our accounts won’t be fully moved over until end of the year/Jan so it will not be a quick refund. 

Hello @Cliff78 

Thanks for posting! Ace advice from @Lapa here - this may also be a useful read:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Mads  how do you make the links come up in a box? Only links I’ve been able to do is display text and hyperlink. 

I just copy and paste it, it should do it automatically for you @Lapa - I wonder why it’s not playing ball.:thinking: I will do some investigating!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Mmm 

https://community.purepla.net/payments-and-billing-14/credit-14633#post121159

@Lapa , do you mean like that? Both link's to this thread.  Depending on the device, I only use my phone, once I've copied the link it shows in the suggestions bar in the keyboard if I select that link it shows as the text. If I press and hold a blank part of the reply box a paste selection comes up, use that and you get the box.

Don't know how how it works on a PC though.

Huh! It appears the text isn't clickable, it usually is

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I can only make link by clicking link button and then it looks like a hyperlink below

Test

it won’t let my paste text into the box. I’m on my phone. It’s not a big deal just missing out on the box 😂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Think if you go to the thread you want to link to, Laps, first. Then click on it to copy it. Go back to your reply box and click paste. It’ll immediately convert it to a box. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It doesn’t paste 😂 but if I go to link it will paste so it’s obviously copied it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ooooooooh it doesn’t paste 😳🤷‍♀️. So you’re doing the right method, just something not working. Strange.