Solved

Corrected Bill to allow payment

• 15 February 2019
  • 5 replies

We have sent you a few emails on your app which I have to say is extremely difficult and cannot understand why you cannot provide a platform for desk top PC's. I understand that from your point of view it is a financial reason however the lack of direct contact and laborious effort to explain issues or errors is very frustrating.

We have been sent a statement which is error red although we have sent corrective meter readings twice however, we are struggling to get this matter resolved. I note from similar forum's that other people are experiencing similar frustrations due to the lack of direct contact and support?

We have sent another email on your mobile app Wattbott, explaining our position with regard to your latest statement and direct debit mandate and would be grateful if you can contact us directly to resolve these issues before and thankfully we return back to our original supplier and sanity.

I would be interested to hear from any other Pure Planet customers whom have similar issues or frustrations with Pure Planet.
icon

Best answer by Marc 15 February 2019, 17:24

Alfieboy1;23701:
We have sent you a few emails on your app which I have to say is extremely difficult and cannot understand why you cannot provide a platform for desk top PC's. I understand that from your point of view it is a financial reason however the lack of direct contact and laborious effort to explain issues or errors is very frustrating.

We have been sent a statement which is error red although we have sent corrective meter readings twice however, we are struggling to get this matter resolved. I note from similar forum's that other people are experiencing similar frustrations due to the lack of direct contact and support?

We have sent another email on your mobile app Wattbott, explaining our position with regard to your latest statement and direct debit mandate and would be grateful if you can contact us directly to resolve these issues before and thankfully we return back to our original supplier and sanity.

I would be interested to hear from any other Pure Planet customers whom have similar issues or frustrations with Pure Planet.

Hi @Alfieboy1
Welcome to the community.
I've flagged this up with our Member services team.
Fran from the team replied to your WattBot message that she had received the photos you sent.
She also advised that she would wait for your next readings at the end of January to see whether we can raise a dispute over your opening readings.
Have you seen these messages? Reading disputes can take up to 12 weeks to resolve.

We don't have a call centre as we have a digital approach. This allows us to make savings which we can pass on to our Members. 🆙
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Alfieboy1,
Really frustrating for anyone when communication breaks down. However, for the majority of members(customers) who have been with Pure Planet for some time, communication and issue solving, is dealt with efficiently and with real care. I guess you have received no reply from PP to date which makes me think the messages are not getting through (only a guess). So, sorry if I am duplicating things you’ve tried - I suggest you go to PP home page (the one with moons) click on 3 horizontal bars, click Wattbot and importantly type in ‘Message the Team’ followed by your issues. (Not an instant reply).
Again, my apologies if you’ve already tried this.
Alfieboy1;23701:

Hi @Alfieboy1
Welcome to the community.
I've flagged this up with our Member services team.
Fran from the team replied to your WattBot message that she had received the photos you sent.
She also advised that she would wait for your next readings at the end of January to see whether we can raise a dispute over your opening readings.
Have you seen these messages? Reading disputes can take up to 12 weeks to resolve.

We don't have a call centre as we have a digital approach. This allows us to make savings which we can pass on to our Members. 🆙
Thank you for your reply to our earlier community message Marc. The opening readings were correct as you got them from us including the photographs. The problem is that we sent you errored readings which we subsequently corrected by re sending new readings so the problem is not with our original supplier.

When can we expect a correct statement based on the actual readings the you had in the recent past and the up to date readings we submitted today? What do we do about the direct debit mandate that we have suspended temporarily? We are concerned, that due to the initial incorrect readings you may deduct a large amount from our account which is grossly incorrect. We have no intention of withholding payments however we do need a corrected bill asap.

Thanks for your assistance
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Alfieboy and @Marc
I didn't know you could suspend a DD temporarily, I was under the impression you could only cancel. If you've cancelled it rather than PP suspending it you will need to set it up again. To do that if you go to help an the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team and give details of the new DD (if it's PP who've suspended it ignore that)
Also if it was you who stopped it it wasn't necessary to do so. If Pure Planet wanted to increase your payments they would have had to tell you first; for any company there is a DD guarantee which enables you to reclaim from the bank without question (well almost without question) if an amount you haven't agreed to is taken.
As far as a corrected statement goes once your readings are corrected (I'm not party to any communication you've had in that regard) the next statement you get should have a corrected balance.

*Your DD would have remained the same, it's not part of the PP deal that you have to get a corrected statement before you choose to pay (it may be if you're leaving PP but not as an ongoing customer) - trust cuts two ways, PP keep their prices low and you pay in advance.
*The above is my opinion, I don't represent PP

Alfieboy1;23711:
Thank you for your reply to our earlier community message Marc. The opening readings were correct as you got them from us including the photographs. The problem is that we sent you errored readings which we subsequently corrected by re sending new readings so the problem is not with our original supplier.

When can we expect a correct statement based on the actual readings the you had in the recent past and the up to date readings we submitted today? What do we do about the direct debit mandate that we have suspended temporarily? We are concerned, that due to the initial incorrect readings you may deduct a large amount from our account which is grossly incorrect. We have no intention of withholding payments however we do need a corrected bill asap.

Alfieboy1;23711:

Hi @Alfieboy1
No problem.
For info specific to your account, message our Member services team in your app. They'll look into it for you.
Re correct statements, disputes take up to 12 weeks.
FYI I've merged your posts into one thread, to avoid duplicate posts/replies.