changing my plan ?

• 23 September 2020
  • 8 replies

Hi 

how i can change my plan ? 

icon

Best answer by woz 23 September 2020, 01:55

hi @Almudairs95 

Assuming you are with PP on the variable tariff and want to change to the fixed, when logged in go to Tariff &Usage in the menu (top right drop-down menu) and you should see the option to change tariff to the fixed.

Is that what you want to do?

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Almudairs95 

Assuming you are with PP on the variable tariff and want to change to the fixed, when logged in go to Tariff &Usage in the menu (top right drop-down menu) and you should see the option to change tariff to the fixed.

Is that what you want to do?

You can still change if you’re on one of the fixed deals, you just pay the penalty. #toomuchpedantry 😇

The option to change plans is no longer available on the app. Can this be looked into please?

I charge an EV at home and have been waiting for the new tariff.

Hey @sabp 

Hmm that doesn’t sound right! I’ve asked the team to check that out and get it sorted for you:thumbsup:

Nice! I think you’ll find @Marc’s latest post about EVs and our EV tariff development interesting :blush:

Thanks @Nataly .

This feature which was available in the past seems to have disappeared for last few days. Could it be the iOS 14 recent update causing this?

Hey @sabp 

It’s not something we’ve seen reported by other Members, but our Tech team will check it out just to make sure :relaxed:  I’ll let you know once I have more info :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You can still change if you’re on one of the fixed deals, you just pay the penalty. #toomuchpedantry 😇

You can but why would you when the replacement fixed deal is more expensive than the preceding fix.

The only time I can see that happening is you think there is going to be a gigantic hike and you’re a heavy user. In any event I still think PP should allow customers on a PP fixed tariff  to change to another PP fixed tariff without penalty, I notice that idea has gone quiet. Other companies do this because they know customers appreciate it and value their custom. #verydisappointing...

Thanks @Nataly .

This feature which was available in the past seems to have disappeared for last few days. Could it be the iOS 14 recent update causing this?

The Tech team have let me know you should be able to change tariff again now :relaxed:

Looks like it was a glitch on the account after a previously cancelled change of tariff - should be all sorted now though! Thanks for flagging this :thumbsup: