Solved

Bringing my account up to date...

• 28 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi,

Our usage has increased exponentially due to all the drying equipment used in our house following a severe flood back in January. 

I need to get a settlement figure for the period of 21st of Jan to toadywhich I can pass on to my insurers. 

Can I pay the usage for that period in one go and will that readjust my monthly DD back to normal?

Thanks in advance

Terry 

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 28 April 2021, 14:48

Hi,

Our usage has increased exponentially due to all the drying equipment used in our house following a severe flood back in January. 

I need to get a settlement figure for the period of 21st of Jan to toadywhich I can pass on to my insurers. 

Can I pay the usage for that period in one go and will that readjust my monthly DD back to normal?

Thanks in advance

Terry 

Hi @Terry F 

Sorry to hear about the flood, I suspect you will need to contact Member Services for this information (assuming it’s available).

To do that:
App or logged in at purepla.net (Go To Account)

Top right: Three Horizontal bars or ‘Menu’

Get Help and Support

Ask a Question.

When WattBot opens, type ‘Message the Team’ - WattBot will ask some questions to try to help itself, eventually it will give up and open a ‘Chat Window’ where you can leave an explanation, Member Services should get back to you within 3 working days.

I presume you either have a ‘Smart Meter,’ or readings taken by yourself on 21st January and today.

Kindest regards

Gwyndy

View original

5 replies

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Terry 

Hi @Terry F 

Sorry to hear about the flood, I suspect you will need to contact Member Services for this information (assuming it’s available).

To do that:

Get Help and Support

Ask a Question.

When WattBot opens, type ‘Message the Team’ - WattBot will ask some questions to try to help itself, eventually it will give up and open a ‘Chat Window’ where you can leave an explanation, Member Services should get back to you within 3 working days.

I presume you either have a ‘Smart Meter,’ or readings taken by yourself on 21st January and today.

Kindest regards

Gwyndy

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Some more ways to contact PP

Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Terry 

Hi @Terry F 

To do that:

Get Help and Support

Ask a Question.

I presume you either have a ‘Smart Meter’ with permission provided for Pure Planet to take extra readings, or readings taken by yourself on 21st January and today.

Kindest regards

Gwyndy

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I’ve tried as suggested but the message fails to send every time. Is there anyway someone can contact me from Pure Planet?

Many thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Terry F 

You could take a meter reading and photo, refer back to your last pre flood reading and show your usage for the period and calculate the units used? (over and above your pre-flood average)

Whether the insurance company would accept that as evidence I don’t know, but it will be the quickest way to know your usage since the flood.