Solved

Bills

• 1 May 2019
  • 1 reply

I have a large deficit on my planet duel fuel but am paying very little each month and am worried about getting a very large bill eventually .Is this a problem for others and how do I make them aware of this
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 1 May 2019, 21:45

Good evening Rmp14017,

Sounds like your original usage projection provided to PP that led to your DD's was not that accurate.
​PP advise that they review our accounts twice a year but theres nothing stopping you contacting them in advance for this or anything else.

- Open the APP
- Open help
- Open ask Wattbot
- First Type.. "Message the Team" and ask for a DD review
- A PP team member will respond within a couple of days or sooner back with the bot

Alternatively you can wait for PP to review your account so the dosh remains in your account.

​All the best
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Good evening Rmp14017,

Sounds like your original usage projection provided to PP that led to your DD's was not that accurate.
​PP advise that they review our accounts twice a year but theres nothing stopping you contacting them in advance for this or anything else.

- Open the APP
- Open help
- Open ask Wattbot
- First Type.. "Message the Team" and ask for a DD review
- A PP team member will respond within a couple of days or sooner back with the bot

Alternatively you can wait for PP to review your account so the dosh remains in your account.

​All the best