Solved

Bills

• 10 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I have switched supplier and have now received my final bill by email. I need to look at my previous but don't have access to do this on the app now. Would it be possible to get my previous bills sent to me by email?

Thanks
Steve
icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 10 February 2019, 09:16

stec00;23237:
Hi,

I have switched supplier and have now received my final bill by email. I need to look at my previous but don't have access to do this on the app now. Would it be possible to get my previous bills sent to me by email?

Thanks
Steve

Hi, all previous bills were originally sent to you via email, have you not still got them on your email account ? If not, then I thislnk you'll have to 'message the team' through Wattbot to ask for them to be emailed again.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
stec00;23237:
Hi,

Thanks
Steve

Hi, all previous bills were originally sent to you via email, have you not still got them on your email account ? If not, then I thislnk you'll have to 'message the team' through Wattbot to ask for them to be emailed again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi stec00
Have you left PP or joined?
If just joined then go to usage section on the app and it will show all readings there so you can compare them.
If you have just left then they are no longer visible, as said already statements are sent monthly on a pdf file, if you didnt save or print them then they are also no longer available.