bills

I'd like to know what's going on ... I had the wrong electric meter number, and only Shell will explain it. place DD monthly 69 pounds and -1149 on my account. 

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I'd like to know what's going on ... I had the wrong electric meter number, and only Shell will explain it. place DD monthly 69 pounds and -1149 on my account. 

hi @Teresa1607 

the community can’t help you with this as we don’t have access to your account so you’ll need to log in and send a message to customer services, (help>ask a Q. when logged in).

I suggest you take photos of your meter(s) and attach them to the post so PP can check the serial.

I'm already done and is still nothing

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I'm already done and is still nothing

replies take a couple of working days

I was replies month ago..

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m finding your posts difficult to understand

Is your query that perhaps you weren’t paying enough on your direct debit and you’ve built up a debt on the account? And that some of this was caused by a meter change or does the meter change have nothing to do with it? You really need to use help>ask a Q again, the community can’t help you with this.

Please go back to wattbot, help>ask a Q in your account  and ask for someone to look at your account and explain what’s going on. It may be that Shell will need to sort it out but you need someone to explain what’s going on with your account.

(If you were only paying £69 a month that is a very low figure so maybe it should have been more to start with and it’s now caused a debt because it wasn’t high enough but that’s a guess.)

I sent I'm a picture of my electric meter and nobody did anything about it, the picture was sent about a month ago. How could I not pay enough when someone from your company had already set me up

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I sent I'm a picture of my electric meter and nobody did anything about it, the picture was sent about a month ago. How could I not pay enough when someone from your company had already set me up

I don’t know if you are  or aren’t paying enough I was just surmising that was a possibility. I don’t work for PP and I don't have access to your account, as don’t the rest of the community.

Your payments will only be about the right amount if you actually use the amount of energy you’re quoted for. Send a message with your current meter readings and someone will advise.

Have you done as  suggested and sent a message? 

Hello @Teresa1607 

Thanks for posting! Some fantastic advice from @woz here - the best thing to do now is to contact our Member Services team via WattBot. You can use the prefix ‘message the team’ when using WattBot, the message that confirms you've gotten through to the team starts with ‘okay, I’ve passed this conversation to the team’. They’ll reply within 2 working days. 

I hope this helps!

Hello my bill from 20 June to 20 July is 1350... WatttBot not working ...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Teresa as been mentioned in your other posts we are fellow customers and do not work for PP. Any billing queries need to go PP and not on the forum. 

when you say it doesn’t work, what do you mean? Is that you are stuck in the automation? If so, have you tried typing in speak to the team? 

Hi @Teresa1607 

Just to let you know, I’ve edited your post to remove any profanities as that goes against our Community guidelines. I’ve also merged your posts together into one place. Having duplicate posts across the Community can get a bit confusing! 

If you could let us know a bit more info about the issue or error message you’re seeing with WattBot, we may be able to advise further! 

You can reply by typing in the ‘reply’ box at the bottom of the page, to keep everything together in one place. :thumbsup:

yesterday I sent a few messages about my bill  and no one replied, only a pop-up message that the message was delivered, and today there is a problem with sending the message

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The response is not automatic is takes 1-3 working days

Team replies to WattBot messages generally take a few days, possibly up to a week considering Pure Planet’s current circumstances.

All we can suggest you do is wait - sorry if that is not sufficient, but as accounts are in the process of being transferred to Shell, we all have to be patient until everything is sorted.