Solved

billing and direct debit

• 13 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Pure planet took over my supply on Monday they also too a payment on Monday which was £15 higher than quoted, has anyone got customer service contact number? This is a joke!

icon

Best answer by Strutt G 13 October 2020, 13:56

Hi Debbieg332,

Welcome to PP’s community set up by PP and supported by its community managers who do not have access to your account.

First of all, it may feel strange that PP does not have a call centre if you’ve joined unwittingly. Call centres are costly.

I new before I joined, got used to this approach and can assure you all the support is available.

Have you utilised PP’s digital assistant wattBot?

The bot is programmed to answer lots of stuff along with the FaQ’s.

To get a human response, proceed to wattBot, best first type: Message the Team and post your question and a response will arrive within a day or 2, often sooner.

In the mean time is there anything the community can assist you with?

Any problems revert back and you will get a response or several responses from knowledgable  members. For the record PP are a great team, but I get it if you only want an instant response, but in my view considered response can be more beneficial. Let the community know how you got on!

Peace

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Debbieg332,

Welcome to PP’s community set up by PP and supported by its community managers who do not have access to your account.

First of all, it may feel strange that PP does not have a call centre if you’ve joined unwittingly. Call centres are costly.

I new before I joined, got used to this approach and can assure you all the support is available.

Have you utilised PP’s digital assistant wattBot?

The bot is programmed to answer lots of stuff along with the FaQ’s.

To get a human response, proceed to wattBot, best first type: Message the Team and post your question and a response will arrive within a day or 2, often sooner.

In the mean time is there anything the community can assist you with?

Any problems revert back and you will get a response or several responses from knowledgable  members. For the record PP are a great team, but I get it if you only want an instant response, but in my view considered response can be more beneficial. Let the community know how you got on!

Peace

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Debbieg332 

In addition to Strutt g's  answer, are you aware that PP take a higher DD in the winter months than the summer months, the payments are structured to pay 40% in the summer months and 60% in the winter months

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Debbieg332

hi Debbie

This seems very unlikely.

Can you go back to your email quote, it will have shown a winter and summer amount. Is the DD £15 higher than the winter payment and how did you get your quote, was it direct or through a comparison site which may have shown you the payment amount for 12 equal payments but PP don’t charge that way.

If for example your annual cost was £900 that would be 12 payments of £75 BUT with PP it would be 6 payments of £60 in the summer and 6 payments of £90 in the winter.

I may be wrong, will you check your quote and post back?

Also PP or any other provider aren’t allowed to take more than the DD you’ve agreed to, that’s what the DD guarantee is there for.