Solved

Bill

• 18 July 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi

how can i receive a pdf copy of my bill?

regards
icon

Best answer by Jon1 18 July 2019, 19:48

Hi Riyazz.
Your monthly statememt sent by email can be downloaded as a pdf, saved and printed whichever you prefer.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Riyazz.
Your monthly statememt sent by email can be downloaded as a pdf, saved and printed whichever you prefer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi riyaaz
​also, you won't get the first statement until you've been with PP a month from your switch date.
Riyaaz;33519:
Hi

how can i receive a pdf copy of my bill?

regards
woz;33544:
hi riyaaz
​also, you won't get the first statement until you've been with PP a month from your switch date.

Thanks guys. Ive been a member for a while and Im sure Ive been sent emails but these have been deleted. I need a pdf copy of my last bill and cant access this from the app. Hiw do I go about requesting this?
Hi Riyaaz,

I know that you know how to contact the PP team through the App via WattBot. So I suggest that you contact the team and request that they send you copies of the appropriate statements that you require. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure that they are able to do this, however I can't think of a reason why not.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
They can and will if asked.
Have you checked your deleted emails?
Gray4276;33548:
Hi Riyaaz,

I know that you know how to contact the PP team through the App via WattBot. So I suggest that you contact the team and request that they send you copies of the appropriate statements that you require. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure that they are able to do this, however I can't think of a reason why not.