Solved

Bank Account

• 15 September 2019
  • 1 reply

Good evening,
My name is Farida AlWakeel, I am a 17 years old student at University of Leeds. This is my first year here in the UK, so I haven't opened a bank account yet, so I just want to know do you accept payment through MasterCard?

Thank you!
icon

Best answer by woz 15 September 2019, 20:22

hi Farida and welcome.I'm afraid the only way to pay is by direct debit from a bank account.
Why not try applying for a monzo account or look HERE

Just to advise: This is a public community, best not to post personal information in here.
Farida AlWakeel;37600:
Good evening,
My name is Farida AlWakeel, I am a 17 years old student at University of Leeds. This is my first year here in the UK, so I haven't opened a bank account yet, so I just want to know do you accept payment through MasterCard?

Thank you!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Farida and welcome.I'm afraid the only way to pay is by direct debit from a bank account.
Why not try applying for a monzo account or look HERE

Just to advise: This is a public community, best not to post personal information in here.
Farida AlWakeel;37600:
Good evening,

Thank you!