Solved

Balance debt

• 14 June 2019
  • 5 replies

After a good 7/8 months of readings sent I am realising I’ll never catch up in summer with debt accumulated during winter. Readings are correct and usage is on track with estimate given at source so it is all down to payments. How do I adjust my payments so that I can get back on track?
icon

Best answer by Gray4276 14 June 2019, 19:08

Hi Marcello,
Welcome to the Community forum for PP members.
Can I ask you to supply a little more information about your debit predictions. Can you tell us how much your Summer and Winter DD payments are, and your current debit balance.... ensure that your latest DD payment is taken into account (because we pay 1 month in advance). I would wait to gather the wisdom of the Community members, before jumping ahead to make an increase to your DD. Once you have been with PP for a full year, then PP would assess your future payments based on real time annual usage figures. So my advice is re-assess before making a change.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Good Afternoon Marcello,

Welcome to the community on this fine day before the weekend.

Although PP review and adjust our accounts a couple of times a year there's no need to wait for a review.
Proceed to contact PP direct via the APP.
Open Help - Open ask wattBot - then you must type "Message the Team" and post your request for a review and increased DD.

Will take a a couple of days for a response back with bot, but factor in the weekend.
If you are busy or forget, you will get a text advising a PP person has replied where you posted.

The "Message the Team" reason is so that it swerves around the robot as in wattBot that provides auto responses to lots of general questions not requiring a carbon unit response.

Have a great weekend
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hello and welcome.
If you follow advise above then it may not change by as much as you hope, in the message you send you can simply ask for your monthly payment to be increasd by £X amount per month so as to ensure it increases by an amount your happy with.
Hi Marcello,
Welcome to the Community forum for PP members.
Can I ask you to supply a little more information about your debit predictions. Can you tell us how much your Summer and Winter DD payments are, and your current debit balance.... ensure that your latest DD payment is taken into account (because we pay 1 month in advance). I would wait to gather the wisdom of the Community members, before jumping ahead to make an increase to your DD. Once you have been with PP for a full year, then PP would assess your future payments based on real time annual usage figures. So my advice is re-assess before making a change.
Thank you all, much appreciate the guidance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Cheers Marcello!