Solved

Annual statement

• 22 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Does anyone know how I can view my annual usage??? Someone said it’s on the statement, only I don’t have a statement and can’t seem to find this on the website.
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 22 March 2020, 17:57

Minxton;50596:
Does anyone know how I can view my annual usage??? Someone said it’s on the statement, only I don’t have a statement and can’t seem to find this on the website.

Hi Minxton,

Welcome to the community.

You statement gets sent by email as an attachment each month - check you spam folder.

Historical statements are also available within your APP and or Web account and can be downloaded.
Via top three lines of your account screen if your logged in.
From balance and payments scroll down to statements.

Remember your original annual usage you provided to PP from the offset was returned by PP via email as per quote and the welcome pack.

Your monthly statements usage is a FORECAST that fluctuates with current seasonal usage month to month.
And it should after after 12 months be spot on. Mine was.

Anything else then revert back and listen out from other members like ourselves!
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Minxton;50596:

Hi Minxton,

Welcome to the community.

You statement gets sent by email as an attachment each month - check you spam folder.

Historical statements are also available within your APP and or Web account and can be downloaded.
Via top three lines of your account screen if your logged in.
From balance and payments scroll down to statements.

Remember your original annual usage you provided to PP from the offset was returned by PP via email as per quote and the welcome pack.

Your monthly statements usage is a FORECAST that fluctuates with current seasonal usage month to month.
And it should after after 12 months be spot on. Mine was.

Anything else then revert back and listen out from other members like ourselves!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Minxton
If you've been with PP for longer than a month you will or should have a statement, (I'll come back to that), but there are issues relating to your annual usage when looking at your statement. If you've only been with PP a short time the annual use estimate on the statement could be quite inaccurate, the longer it is you've been with PP the more accurate it becomes.
If that's the case and it's early days are you in a position to look at the previous providers' bills, as that will give you a much better idea?

​​​​​​​You get your first statement by email a month after you started, but all of your statements will appear in your account in the dropdown menu when logged in under balance and payments, scroll down, statement history.
edit Strutt G beat me to it..sorry for any repetition.
Minxton;50596:

Need 2019 annual statement. Left this company because so difficult to get anything and I see nothing has changed!! Awful 

Oh god just an annual statement would be great....I left this shower last year and well aware of their failings thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Need 2019 annual statement. Left this company because so difficult to get anything and I see nothing has changed!! Awful 

Pure Planet do not provide Annual statements, only monthly statements, which are emailed to your registered email address. I've been with PP for over 2 years and have never had an annual statement, and now I think about it I have never had one from any of the numerous previous suppliers I have been with

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Broomvale16 

Your estimated annual use is on the rhs of the last (and every) monthly statement you received; yours won’t be very accurate as, according to what you’ve said, it wasn’t based on a full year (unless you were with PP for a full year?).